Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

As a byproduct of the season, we have felt an increase of love from those all around us. Why the Christmas Spirit can't be the everyday spirit I will never understand. But oh how I love everything that goes along with Christmas, the opportunity to help others, to give gifts to those closest to you to express your love and appreciation for them. . . . just all of it. Let us all remember how blessed we are both materially and spiritually carrying a knowledge of the life and mission of the Savior of the world.

This Christmas season is extra special for us as there is nothing better that I could ask for then my dear family. Each time I look into Karlee's eyes I am reminded of the love of Heavenly Father for His children. I am also reminded of those things that I must do in order to assure my family's place throughout all eternity. To think that I was not so long ago possessed with fear to be a father, and now would not trade it for anything is crazy for me to ponder about. I love my dear wife and sweet daughter ("Dot") as we have nicknamed her.

We wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of our many loved ones, both family and friend, and although we can't be with all of you this Christmas holiday, our love can. Thanks to all the great friends and examples to us. We cherish our association with you and wish you all the best!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed