Monday, February 16, 2009

2 years down and eternity to go!


Today is our 2nd year anniversary! Time has flown by. It is hard to remember what life was like before we were married and especially before we met. It has been the best two years and hopefully they will continue to get better and better. Happy Anniversary Matt, I love you!

7 comments:

Kayla said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems like you guys have been married for a lot more than 2 years to me!!

Heidi said...

Yay for 2 years! Remember how we got married the same day? What a great day!

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary! Two years already???! LOVE this picture!

Heather said...

Congratulations, Kim! I'm so happy for you and Matt! I hope you have many, many more happy years of marriage to come!

Heidi and Maxwell said...

Thanks for checking out our blog...now that I have yours I'll do the same. Your daughter is so darling! Happy Anni.

Love
Heidi

Mardie said...

Happy 2 years! Time flies when you're having fun! And we certainly do have tons of it with you guys! Love ya!

Holly said...

BTW, Love all the pictures on your blog, especially the baby. What a Cutie! I can't believe that two years and a baby have gone by since we worked at SWIT together! WOW! I must be getting old.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed