I just wanted to post some more pictures of little Karlee for her grandparents to see. We are still doing good. Matt is still as busy or more busy than ever. Karlee is still cute and I'm still the mom and loving it.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Busy Busy
Well we are glad to know that we have friends and people that like to read our blog. We were getting worried for a minute because people hardly ever comment. But thank you to all who did comment.
I just wanted to post some more pictures of little Karlee for her grandparents to see. We are still doing good. Matt is still as busy or more busy than ever. Karlee is still cute and I'm still the mom and loving it.
This is Karlee after church. Her dress is drenched from her drooling and sucking on it. But she was as happy as can be.
Kar loves her daddy. She has the funniest facial expressions.

This is at the movies round two. This time the power didn't go out. Karlee lasted for a little bit but then got restless. I think it was still a little too loud for her.
I had to take a picture of Kar in the sweet pants her aunt Lisa made her. Matt does call them her grandma pants.
She has officially learned to roll over. Every time we put her on her tummy she quickly rolls onto her back.
Just a funny picture. Matt thought I was mean and he wanted to document it. I think she liked it though.
I just wanted to post some more pictures of little Karlee for her grandparents to see. We are still doing good. Matt is still as busy or more busy than ever. Karlee is still cute and I'm still the mom and loving it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It's only mean when we do it to Tanner. And only if they're pink :) That #3 picture is hilarious!!
Keep the pics coming. I love all of them. It is hard to believe that Karlee is rolling over now. Time sure does fly. Love to all of you. Nana Ann
Seriously, Karlee's facial expressions with her and Matt close up are hilarious! I love them! I'm going to have to print those out!
What a cute little personality she has! Her facial expressions in those pictures are priceless
Kim... she is sooo cute! i want to meet her... we def. need to get together some time!
ashley
So stinking CUTE!!! I love the pictures!
Check your e-mail Kim. I don't imagine you would unless you saw this comment. See you soon!
She's so cute! I loved holding her at church on Sunday. Those facial expressions are awesome!
Kim, I recognize some of those expressions from somewhere...but from where is the question ... Oh yeah! From you!! What a lucky girl!! Ha ha. She's adorable!
Post a Comment