Monday, July 4, 2011

Return of the . . .

About a year ago I was told that my blog posts were too "deep thinking" or not "entertaining enough." So rather than tweek what I believed to be a workable system, I just gave up posting all together on this blog and created a privately held and owner  read only blog (which admittedly sucked the fun out of posting altogether).  Today on the day we celebrate the birth of our great nation I have decided to return to our family blog in an effort to be more "reader friendly." [A great comeback of sorts I know, but please no comments about the lack of connection between my return to blogging and the actual birth of our nation as the only correlation is the fact that I spent my lunch hour on a picnic blanket at the capital of Colonial America and had this epiphany]

Now an update on me.  I am fine.  Thank you for wondering. 

4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL! Welcome back :)

*Melissa* said...

For the record, I like your posts, Matt!

Jo said...

;-)

Terry said...

Good to read a post from you!:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed