Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A new place to call home

The last couple of weeks have been crazy. Packing...moving...unpacking...and everything that goes with all of those. We moved into this cute little house that we will call home for the next two years. It's in a prime location. Just a short walk to the law school and Colonial Williamsburg. I'm so glad to be all moved in. We are just about all unpacked and it's nice to have that stress out of the way. Now we can get ready for my family to come in just a couple weeks and then the baby to come a couple weeks after that. So excited!!

5 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST HOUSE EVER EVER EVER!!!!! Are you kidding me?? That front door is killing me!

Kayla said...

What?!? I didn't even know you guys were moving. That's great though. I can't imagine moving while being that pregnant though. Ug. Atleast having family come will help pass the time waiting for your baby to make his arrival!

Mardie said...

I didn't know either! What crappy siblings we are. :) I can't wait to get the tour through video chat! It is definitely an adorable little house!

Heidi said...

Cute little place! I love the porch.

Jenn said...

I am the worst comment-leaver...I should do it so much more often than I do. Congrats on your house! It's adorable! We need some inside pictures...it look strangely familiar to something you had here...Love your posts!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed