Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Big Sister

Karlee absolutely adores Colton. She is a very sweet and loving big sister. Phrases that she says multiple times a day everyday:
"Mommy I just love him so much"
"Don't cry baby brother"
"Him needs his binky"
"Please I kiss head?"
"When he wakes up can I touch his head?"
"After you feed him then I can hold him okay mommy?"
"Him wants him daddy that's why him's crying"
"Him can play with this princess, I share with him"
"He spit"
"Mommy get that spit"
"I will make him happy"






3 comments:

Jo said...

Ah. Good thing she likes him. That could have made the transition lots harder eh? And holy cow you have cute kids. Just sayin.

The Acor Adventures said...

I love all the pictures! What cute little kidlets you have!

Megan B ♥ said...

Such a great big sister!!! So fun to see you guys in person!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed