This sweet girl turned 3 yesterday! Happy Birthday Karlee!
Favorite Color: pink and purple
Favorite food: chicken nuggets and mac and cheese
Favorite toy: princesses
Favorite thing to play: princesses
Favorite snack: fruit snacks
Favorite thing to do with mommy: go to library
Favorite thing to do with daddy: go to the doctor with him (I think she's been with him once to the doctor like 6 months ago)
Favorite thing to do with Colton: kiss him
Favorite movie: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Favorite princess: Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine
5 comments:
We are so happy that we could help celebrate Karlee's 3rd B'day!! It was wonderful to share some time with you and enjoy seeing Virginia!
Happy Birthday again Karlee we love you!! (So is pink fudge still your favorite?)
Love you lots,
Grandpa & Grandma Bradshaw
I love the birthday questionnaire-- what great idea! And I love the picture with her in all pink with the Princess Has Arrived. I don't know-- it's just so amazingly Karlee, I guess-- so full of character, confidence, and pizzazz. :)
Happy Birthday to my cute cute CUTE niece! How fun to have a bike! Now her favorite thing to do with dad will have to be going on a bike ride!
Wow!!! Time flies doesn't it. Happy Birthday little girly. We loved seeing you and can't wait to see you again!
Happy birthday, big girl!
Post a Comment