Wow...the last few weeks have been a whirlwind. My mom came out to help with Colton and then we (as in me, Karlee, and Colton) ended up flying back to Utah with her for two weeks. Matt was busy with school, interviews, and other school activities and was going to be gone a lot. So I decided it would be nice to go so I wouldn't have to be alone and so I could have extra help with the kids. Plus Matt was going to go out for interviews so we could fly back to Virginia with him. Then two days after we got back from Utah Matt's parents came to Williamsburg to visit. It was nice having so much help for so long. It's also nice to be a family again...oh wait Matt's not here. He's in West Virginia interviewing. Someday I suppose we'll be able to get into some type of routine and have normalcy in our life.
Mom's visit
 |
| Studying with daddy |
 |
| Helping give Colton his first bath |
 |
| Helping Grandma make cookies |
 |
| Who doesn't love cookie dough |
3 comments:
Looks like fun, we love when grandma comes to visit too!
So cute! We miss you guys!
What a good time!
Post a Comment