Colonial Williamsburg
Karlee loved building castles with Grandma. Grandma hardly got to rest with Karlee around. She'd constantly say, "Grandma please you play with me?"
Yorktown Victory Center
Jamestown Settlement
| Karlee was so excited about the boats. She was getting very anxious because it was taking us so long to get to the boats. |
| Love this picture! Karlee enjoyed all the attention!! |
And of course lots of stories with Grandma and Grandpa
And of course we celebrated this silly girl's birthday!
2 comments:
We had such a good time! Thanks for taking the time to be with us, it was fun, fun, FUN!! The trees I have never seen that many different kinds of trees! and Green everything is GREEN. (Well could be multi-colored by now - but is so so beautiful!) Everytime I see legos I miss Karlee, and yes Tinkerbell and Friends are permantly embedded in our minds. We loved getting acquainted with Colton - he is such a special little guy. We love you all so much. Thanks again for letting us come - Dad says perhaps we will have to try out Bush Gardens next time!?!
G & G Bradshaw
Karlee is so cute in the last picture! I'm glad you guys had fun together!
Post a Comment