Monday, April 9, 2012
The Asian Invasion
So the other day we met a friend at Colonial Williamsburg for a picnic and to let the kids run around. We like to go to Colonial Williamsburg a lot, it's a two minute walk from our house, Karlee loves to run around on the grass, the weather has been amazing this winter and spring. So needless to say we do this at least once or twice a week. This time was a little bit different although it started out the same. We got our sandwiches from the Cheese Shop then headed over to the Palace Greens to sit on a blanket and eat our lunch. As we were finishing up eating a guy came up to us. He said he was from China and asked if he could take a picture of our children. We looked at each other and neither of us were really sure what to say. So we agreed and he started taking pictures of all of us. All of the sudden out of no where we were surrounded by about 15 Chinese people talking our picture and taking turns being in the picture with us. They kept saying "oh so beautiful". My friend and I kept looking at each other wondering what in the world was going on. I wish that I would have had my camera to take a picture of all of them taking pictures of us. It looked a little something like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know about Truman, but you have to admit that those smiles are mighty, mighty cute!!. (How does it feel being a worldwide photo-op?!? :)
Ha ha! I just read this! That's awesome! Your family really is adorable. Did you all pose and smile like celebrity or did Karlee do her usual photo picture? (I say that because I thought she wasn't very great about smiling for pictures.)
Post a Comment