Our bathroom has an ant problem. The amount of ants varies from just a few to hundreds at times. Worth noting is Kim has been begging me to do something about the ants but to date I haven't done anything about our tiny little friends.
Today I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when Karlee came in and we had the following conversation:
Karlee: Daddy, mommy hates ants
Me: What did you say Karlee?
Karlee: Mommy, she hates ants
Me: Yeah she does, mom is kind of a wuss when it comes to bugs
Karlee: Yeah, (as she picks an ant up and squeezes it between her fingers) they are just little, you can squeeze them!
I am glad that Karlee has a bit more spine to her when it comes to bugs.
4 comments:
Ha ha! Way to go, Karlee! But I'm still with Kim. I bet Kim could squish them in her fingers outside but nobody (women anyway) wants them in their house.
I'm with Kim! Okay, one is sqeezable... but hundreds? Karlee's comment made me laugh.
I'm totally with Kim on this one too! I hate those things! They are everywhere in our house. I usually put those Terro liquid ant baits out -- they seem to work okay.
But Karlee's funny! Tora usually spends all day stepping on them - but she has her shoes on when she does it.
Go buy your wife some ant baits. Please. :)
Something about the ants are marching two by two through my house is alittle unsettling. My vote is with Kim, -but I'm glad that Karlee can handle her own with a ant!
Post a Comment