Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Happenings

Our Easter was great. The Saturday before was fun and filled with Easter egg hunts. Matt was busy studying so we hit all of them. It was a good time. The first egg hunt was with some of the LDS law students families. Karlee loved it.
All the kiddos that we there


Colton wasn't interested in the eggs. Only the bark.

YUM!

Karlee and one of her very best friends

Later that day we went to another egg hunt. One family couldn't make it to the earlier hunt so they hosted a small one. 
Love all these cute little girls

The Easter Bunny likes to put a trail of eggs from Karlee's bed to her basket. She woke up and came into our room and said, "Mommy, there are eggs EVERYWHERE!" I asked her if she did that and she said no I didn't, I promise. Then she found her basket. Ever since when we are at the store she shows me every toy and says "I want the Easter Bunny to bring me that". If I say ok...then she'll just move onto the next toy. Never asking to have it right now. (I hope she doesn't remember everything she's ask for)


Cuties all ready for church

2 comments:

Keegan said...

Those pictures of Karlee and Colton in the wood chips turned out great-- when I saw you taking them and the kids looking all different directions, I had my doubts. You sure have cute kids! I also love the ones later of them when they're posed with their baskets-- Colton looks so big and Karlee has a beautiful smile!

Kayla said...

Love that last picture! And the second one with Karlee and her basket, holding an egg! And well. . all of them!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed