Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Visitors!

We love when we have visitors! A couple of weeks ago my parents and grandma were in town for about 10 days. It was fun to have them here. My grandma had never been out here or to DC so we did all the touristy things like Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, Yankee Candle, Mount Vernon, Temple, went to see the cherry blossoms in DC, etc. etc. It was eventful and fun and now I feel like I have the boost to get through finals being a single parent.
Colton was happy to see his grandpa :)



Me and Colton in front of George Washington's mansion.
My grandma's main request was to visit the temple. I absolutely love the DC temple. It's so BIG and so pretty!
We celebrated my dad's birthday. By trying out one of the 50 pancake houses in Williamsburg. It didn't disappoint. Glad we chose a good one. We also went to Yorktown and Bonefish Grill.




 








He got a suit case so he can be a frequent traveler like my mom :)






Fun time was had by all of us. We were glad that they got to come and spend some time with us. It was also fun to have my grandma here!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Oh, It looks like you had so much fun!!!! I love the picture of Karlee sitting on the cannon. The trees blooming everywhere is beautiful. I'm glad that Kim's family could visit. Looking forward to seeing you in a few months. Good luck to all during finals. :)

Keegan said...

I'm glad your family could come. It really looks like you had fun. Love the pictures!

Kayla said...

I want to visit Virginia. I want to visit Virginia. I want to visit Virginia. I can't stand it. I want to visit Virginia! Do I sound whiney? That's okay. I want to visit!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed