Monday, October 6, 2008

11 more to go

After going to the doctor this last week we set an induction date for October 17th. This leaves us with a week and a half left of pregnancy (or less, if she decides to make her entrance earlier)!!! YAY! We are so excited to see our little girl.

This is me with two weeks to go. Not huge but I definitely feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger every day.

With much request here are some pictures of the baby's room.
This is the cute crib set that my sister Lisa made for us. With the matching window valance in the picture below.

I feel like we pretty much are all set for baby to get here. We finally got a car seat this past weekend. Now all we need is a baby to use all of the stuff. Thanks to everyone for their gifts and donations. We really appreciate it.

7 comments:

Lynn Gurney said...

You look great! So, exciting. We're excited for you too. Best of wished to you guys. We wish we could be there.

Megan B ♥ said...

You look so darling! Which I already knew :) Love the bedding set, and I love that you even have a matching window valance for it! Nice, indeed!

Matt and Erin said...

Kim, you look so cute! And I love the nursery. You and Lisa have great taste. The countdown's on now; you're going to be one great mom!

Brock Cardon said...

HEEEY KIM! you are looking awesome! and your babies room is soo cute! I am so not even ready for my baby to come... guess its good i have a little while more than you till im due... mostly brock doesnt want me to get anything till after my baby shower... well i hope i see you on friday! have a good week!

Heidi said...

I can't believe how little you are! You look so good! And your nursery is adorable.

Larkin Family said...

Hey girl! You are doing great! I can't believe your little girl is almost here. The baby's room is darling...it just needs a baby to be complete! We wish you the best of luck!

Lisa Woods said...

Is the baby here yet? I feel so left out with out my cell phone here in Canada. Love the nursery, can't wait to see it all with the baby.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed