Well I figured that I better put an update up of the events that have transpired of late. This last week has been a continuation of the madness that we placed on ourselves. Karlee is becoming more fun by the day, as she is a social light always liking to be the mix of everything and has officially decided that being held isn't that fun, life is all about sitting up and being a part of the action. Kim on the other hand is beginning to deal with the reality that she is going to become a LSAT prep widow as I am going to begin putting 10-15 hours a week in starting this coming week. With only more and more time to be dedicated to the cause as June nears closer.
Today I took my first real practice test under real LSAT test conditions. The test was informative in the way that it taught me that I need to get quicker at everything. Realistically I felt like I did quite well as a section that most people struggle on (Logic Games) I did really well on (just didn't finish so still missed a bunch). Either way thus far the emotions have been mixed as I look at the long journey that lies ahead. All things considered, life is wonderful, we feel lucky to be in a position where opportunity knocks at the door.
Kim and Karlee at the movies with Grandma Belcher. She tried to cover Karlee's ears with socks and a hat so it wouldn't be too loud for Karlee. But then the power went out right after the previews ended.

I think she was suprised on this one

More Kim and Karlee

This is Kim's fault, she thought it would be funny to see what Karlee looked like with my glasses on. . . yep just as we thought ridiculous

Karlee Talking
1 comment:
She sure is super cute!
Post a Comment