I just wanted to add some pictures of Karlee. Not a lot has been going on lately, besides the big decision of Law School. Karlee is still just as sweet as ever. She is still growing like crazy and it is so fun to watch her learn new things every day. This picture makes me laugh.
Kim I totally love the little marshmellow chair Karlee sits in. How cute is that........My kids never had anything that cool! Love the pictures of your girl.
5 comments:
I just love her! I like the picture of you and Karlee, it's precious. She is just so sweet.
I love to see that girl smile! And a bookworm already? Love it :)
Kim I totally love the little marshmellow chair Karlee sits in. How cute is that........My kids never had anything that cool! Love the pictures of your girl.
She is getting SO big! We need to do something again so I can see her again.
She is so cute! I just love how smiley she is! I love that little dress. The girl (and her mom) have great fashion sense!
Post a Comment