Monday, October 13, 2008

18 Hours Later Update

After a good night last night and a morning filled with doctor visits and checks we were told that everything is looking good. The tests they ran yesterday are looking negative and it sounds like barring any drastic changes we will be able to take Karlee and Kim home tomorrow from the hospital. Karlee is beyond cute as she has finally decided to wake up and see what this "Mortal Life" time in the plan of salvation really is all about. I will try (as it has been defined in my duties) to take some good pictures of her today and post them later on this afternoon. Thanks for all the prayers last night and this morning, trust me when I say they were felt and very appreciated.

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

That's wonderful news! And I look forward to seeing more pictures. I sent word with your mom to let you guys know that we are going to put off coming to visit. My cold from over the weekend has gotten worse and I think you have enough to worry about without my germs. Let's see some more pictures!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed