Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surprise Surprise!!

The past few days have been so much fun. All of my sisters came into town to see baby Karlee and for my moms birthday. We knew Jodie was coming but then Monday evening there was a knock on the door and it was my sister Erin at the door with her two little boys Porter and Peyton. What a big surprise for all of us...except Dad and Jodie. It was so good to see everyone and spend time with them. Karlee's cousins were also very excited to see her and they loved her.

All of us girls together with mom right after Erin got there.




They were all so interested in Karlee.

Kate kept wanting to grab Karlee. Every time I would go to change her diaper Kate was right there to get her.
Porter loved Karlee. He kept telling me that hers is cute.

Thanks so much for the fun week. I really appreciate you all coming to see Karlee. It was a good time.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hi Matthew and Kim,

That new baby is just beautiful!!! Job well done. I also love the name Karlee.

We just moved into our new home, directly south of the SR high school. You should come see it some time. We would love to have you.

Josh is doing great now. He was just called in the Elder's quorum presidency in the singles branch. Lori and I now have 3 grandsons. Amber 2, Sheyann 1.

Love and appreciate you so much.

With Warm Regards,

Steve
stbair@gmail.com
--
Senator Steve Bair
District 28, Bingham County
947 W 200 S
Blackfoot, ID 83221

208-684-5209

The Acor Adventures said...

Kim-
It was so fun to see you, Matt and especially Karlee! My kids can't wait to see he at Christmas time. I still have to show Tanner Kate's Kung fu movie. I'll let you know if he believes it.
Love,
Jodie

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed