Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME!




After another good night in the hospital we decided to make a preemptive escape from the hospital. This morning after the pediatrician's visit and the word that usually there is a worry or two but as he put it, "Karlee is just perfect." (I tend to agree) So I helped get the car loaded and aided Kim in getting Karlee dressed and packed up and after a quick stop to the pharmacy we finally made it home. As I type this little Karlee is testing out her vibrating chair (with an unknown result at this point). Things all in all could not be better and truly we witnessed more than a couple of miracles in the past two days. I don't think I have ever had a bigger testimony builder of the Plan of Salvation as I had last night while pondering about our little family. It also is so interesting that one day you can be an adult with adult worries, and the next you can really become an adult with adult worries. . . . if that makes any sense at all. With all said and done we are just happy to be home and anxious to see what happens next.

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

OH, wow! Wasn't expecting you home so soon, but that is GREAT news!! Welcome home, Little Karlee! Can't wait to see you in person!

Kayla said...

I'm so glad you guys made it home and so quickly too! Good luck and let the many sleepless nights with a brand new baby begin. :)

KWit said...

Hay it's your cousin Kristen...I won't be offended if you don't remember me... okay I lied. Heck yes I'll be offended. I snooped on your blog from Kayla's. I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I CAN'T believe you guys are parents.. That is so AWESOME. She is adorable, beautiful and absoutly perfect. You all look wonderful and enjoying every moment. There is seriously nothing more impressive, rewarding and life changing! Congrats to you both. Oh and our blog sit is www.holdingon2life.blogspot.com if you ever want to venture our way!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed