Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 Weeks Old

Karlee is two weeks old. She is such a good baby and so much fun. We just can't get enough of her. We want her to sleep through the night but stay little for a long time. Wishful thinking we know. She has already changed so much since she was born. Enjoy the pictures!



I put Karlee in the swing and left the room. This is what I found when I came back. She was still wide awake and just as happy as can be even though her eyes were covered.
We are pretty sure that she's praying in this picture. She can already fold her arms and bow her head.
She is just so sweet. We love her to pieces.

4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh so sweet and precious! Nice pix!!

Kristina said...

Karlee is so beautiful! Congratulations to both of you.

Kayla said...

She is just too cute! Even Adam agrees! I can't wait to see her in that Tiger costume now.

Lynsee said...

Kim, this is Lynsee North. I saw your blog on Rachel's and I decided to just say hi! Your little girl is so cute! Congatulations!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed