Sunday, October 12, 2008
Little Karlee
Karlee Ann Bradshaw was born today at 3:24 pm. Weighing in at 6 lbs 8 ozs and a solid 19 inches. Already she has blessed our lives by being such a special spirit. We look forward to the path that we will walk together. There are some medical questions yet to be answered as she started life with a fever and some unanswered questions involving infection. All these questions will be answered within the next 48 hours as we not-so-patiently await the results of the tests performed on her blood. She received an IV with antibiotics and we are optimistic about the results. Here are a few pictures, and trust me when I say there will be much more to come and be posted about little Karlee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kim & Matt, she is so cute. I hope that everything will be okay. I love you all and wish I could be there with you. Keep us updated.
Congrats on beautiful Karlee! We love you guys and are praying for you. My kids will love to see the picture of their new cousin.
Congrats on the beautiful little girl! :)
Post a Comment