And now for the much anticipated update (I think this is the first blog post I have made with more than 5 people demanding me to do it, it's okay though I like the pressure). For an update, little Karlee has been doing well today. She has really started to warm up to mom and being fed, dad on the other hand . . . . she loved him from the very start. Below are some pictures since the IV insert was taken off her head, we discovered that there was a little more hair up there on top then we first thought. Enjoy the pictures!! Oh and the last picture is my favorite.
Monday, October 13, 2008
As Demanded...... More Pictures
And now for the much anticipated update (I think this is the first blog post I have made with more than 5 people demanding me to do it, it's okay though I like the pressure). For an update, little Karlee has been doing well today. She has really started to warm up to mom and being fed, dad on the other hand . . . . she loved him from the very start. Below are some pictures since the IV insert was taken off her head, we discovered that there was a little more hair up there on top then we first thought. Enjoy the pictures!! Oh and the last picture is my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What an adorable little thing! Those pictures are so much fun. It's fun to see Karlee with her eyes open! Cutie pie.
She's awake!!! She is sooooo cute, I want to hold her. It will have to wait until Christmas. We love all the pictures!
Holy smokes, what a little doll! I can't wait to get my hands on her!!!!
She is just so cute, I love the last pic too. Can't wait to see the cute girl in person.
She's so tiny! She looks so small in that second picture. She's definitely cute, cute, cute though!
Kim and Karlee are beautiful! Congratulations! Rody and I will call and see when we can come by. (Tiffany told me about your blog)
Post a Comment